October has been a busy month for In-House HR, with a particular focus on developing new features and re-structuring the current product offerings that are available.
- Within our absence management features, we have added the capability for employees and employers to edit holiday. If the holiday request is not possible, the reviewer can edit that request and return it to the employee. The employee can then either accept the modified holiday dates, or amend the suggested dates and return them to the holiday reviewer.
- A new permission has been added to allow employees to access their own details within the system. Employees can now change their own contact and emergency contact information within the system
- We are continuing to modify the current system structure behind the scenes, resulting in more flexibility in subscribing to different packages such as our HR, Health and Safety, Absence Management and Compliance packages.
- We are currently looking for new and existing customers to trial the new Health and Safety system. This would entail giving feedback and advice to the In-House HR team, for free access to the Health and Safety package. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Perks at Work
Our top 3 Perks at Work offerings for this month:
- TUI – Save £100 per £750 spend and £200 per £2000
- HP Employee Purchase Program – Up to 40% off
- Ray-Ban – Up to 20% off
For more information please book a call to discuss the Perks at Work system further.
How you can help
We are currently looking for a number of HR and Health and Safety consultants to work alongside our team and provide local, specialised knowledge to our In-House HR clients. If you currently work with a consultant, or know someone who can help, please get in touch at email@example.com .